Monday, April 6, 2009
5 egg yolks
4 tbsp flour
180g castor sugar
250g cooking chocolate
250gm cold butter
1. Butter and flour 2inch round moulds(kalau tak de, any mould kecik and tahan api will do, redah aje) and set aside until needed. (xtra butter and flour, bukan from the ingredients tau).
2. In a bain-marie, melt choccolate(readily chopped) and butter(readily cubed). Remove from heat and stir in sifted flour and sugar. (masa buat tuh, I didn't use all sugar sebab i don't like it to be too sweet, so i guess rasa2 sambil letak sebab sometimes ada cooking choc yang dah added sugar and sometimes orang just don't like it too sweet.
3. Let the mixture cool slightly before adding in the eggs and yolks.
4. Mix quickly and transfer mixture into a jug for easy pouring into the prepared moulds.
5. Fill moulds to the rim(kalau mould tuh sedikit besar and korang rasa fill to the rim, will make it too big, jgn le isi penuh, kay) and chill in the fridge till set.
6. To bake the cake, preheat oven to 200'c and bake in the centre of the oven for 10 mins or until top has dried up and sides have risen from the rim to about 1/2cm.(mine took longer than 10mins, maybe because my moulds bigger).
7. Invert cake and unmould to serve immediately with a scoop of ice cream. nyum nyum.
happy trying and eating ya friends.
p/s-choc. volcanoes nih a serious indulging and sinfull dessert, tengok le amount eggs and butternye, hehe..